Coupons are discounts on purchases.
What types of coupons are there?
We have two types of coupons:
- Coupons for a percentage of the order price, for example, 5% or 10%. The greater the price of the order, the greater the discount.
- Coupons for a certain amount. The coupon amount is deducted from the cost of the entire order. Please note: the total cost of an order cannot be less than 1 ruble.
Do coupons have an expiration date?
Yes! Some coupons are only active for one day, some of them - a month. In any case, you shouldn't hesitate to use them as soon as possible!
The validity period of the coupon is always indicated on its card.
Where can I see my coupons?
If you have a coupon, you will see its multi-colored spine in your shopping cart.
If you click on the spine, a coupon selection page will open. Where you can:
- see the full information on the coupons that you have - this is important, since one coupon can provide different discounts for different product categories;
- choose which coupon you want to apply to your current order.
How do I use coupons?
- Select the products that you want to buy in your shopping cart;
- Choose a coupon from those available to you;
- The price in your cart will be displayed with the discount applied, additionally, the coupon percentage will be indicated under the product price.
Coupons can only be used once. Also, coupons are not refundable when canceling orders, so please think your decisions through :)
Coupons are not cumulative with each other, they cannot be used when paying with points.